I have very few coherent thoughts today due to the miserable weather outside (yes, it legitimately ruins my ability to think rationally), so I thought today I’d link up with Amanda for her Thinking Out Loud series!
1) I miss warm weather. Even more than that? I miss hot water. Yep, you heard that right. Our hot water pipes are frozen and it sucks. I felt very primitive yesterday heating up water on the stove just so I wouldn’t have to take an ice-cold shower. I want to go back to Aruba where I can look at this all day instead of snow:
2) I’m shocked by how much Bella likes the snow, especially since she hates rain and baths. She is loving this weather, however! She ran and frolicked yesterday like a puppy and it was the cutest thing ever. Maybe she’s part husky and we just never knew!
3) I’m borderline obsessed with these chips:
They sell them right outside my office and I buy them way more than I’d like to admit!
4) I love my job, but more than anything right now I wish I could stay at home again and have a repeat of yesterday. Aside from my workout, the most productive thing I did was throw some stuff in the slow-cooker for dinner. The rest of my day was spent by the fire reading, watching tv and drinking hot cocoa.
5) This may be too close to my first thought, but I really really want to go on vacation. We haven’t made a set plan for where we’re going this year, but unless a great deal in the Caribbean pops up somewhere I think we’ll stay in the states for once. I have a bunch of free Marriott nights and points we have to use, so a road trip to Disney World, Savannah, and Charleston is on the tentative plan. I plan on spending obscene amounts of time online researching fun stuff to do!
6) I just recently found out I have to work on Valentine’s Day, and I may as well be working on Christmas. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays! I don’t know if it’s all the pink and purple stuff, the chocolate, getting flowers, or getting to be totally lovey-dovey (and no one can make fun of me for it!), but I just love that day. And now it’s ruined. I’ll be throwing myself a MAJOR pity party over this one, so brace yourselves…
That’s all I’ve got for today! I’m off to work and I’m hoping that when I return we’ll magically have hot water again! If not, I may be showering at the gym. Or not showering at all. Just kidding…sort of. Either way, wish me luck!
What are your random thoughts today?
Are you making vacation plans? Where are you going?